Fidler Eyecare COVID-19 Update
Fidler Eyecare is now scheduling appointments on a limited basis by appointment only. Our doors are closed to walk in service to limit traffic in our clinic and optical.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. We have added additional safety measures to ensure your safety:
· We’ve installed a REME-HALO UV hydrogen Peroxide ionization air treatment in our AC system. Ions are suspended in the air and kill pathogens that are exhaled or are on surfaces.
· We ask that you wait in your car until notified to enter.
· We’ll open the door for you, confirm that you are wearing a mask and provide one if necessary.
· Once you step in the door, we’ll sanitize you hands and check your temperature.
· We ask that you don’t bring a companion unless necessary.
· We are limiting the number of people in the building to reduce risk.
· Exam rooms have always been disinfected, but we’ve added additional precautions; sneeze guards, shields and enhanced disinfection.
· Patient pathway routes are sanitized after every visit.
· All eyeglasses are disinfected after each try on.
We will be prioritizing urgent care appointments. Essential care appointments can include, but are not limited to, Trauma, Vision Loss, Pain, Redness or an exam required for eyewear due to a lost or broken pair.
We ask that you notify our staff before your scheduled appointment if:
· You have traveled to a high-risk country or any other COVID-19 affected area in the last 14 days.
· You have had close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
· You have a fever, any respiratory symptoms or symptoms of the flu.
· If any of the above are applicable, we may respectfully ask to reschedule your appointment for a later date. We feel it is important to protect the safety of our patients and employees and appreciate your cooperation in doing so.
We will be monitoring and adjusting our procedures as needed.
Be Safe, and Take Care from the Doctor and team at Fidler EyeCare